The mission here is to help get people and organizations quickly get up to speed on cyber security since we have a huge deficiency of qualified cyber defenders in the USA right now. Defenders (a.k.a “the Blue Team” or “Sec Ops“) need to know what the attackers (a.k.a “the Red Team” or “Hackers“) are doing in order to focus their defensive efforts. The Gingsoft Hacker Rulebook (GHR) is actively being developed. Come along for the ride by returning frequently in 2017.
Here’s what we will be putting together for you.
- The 1st draft is just the some of the basic rules of the hacking world, mainly just words that you can read. A handy trick here is to go to the topics that interest you, convert the text to speech, and play it back during your commute to work.
- Me personally, I’m a visual guy, so the 2nd draft will be covered with illustrations and videos.
- Once version 1.0 is released the Gingsoft Hacker Rulebook (GHR) will stay free, but the Dark Red Team (DRED) material will only be available to paid members. The funds are needed to pay for infrastructure costs.
Gingsoft’s Hacker Rulebook (GHR) Topics
- GHR 101 – Basic Training Part 1 (1st draft)
- GHR 102 – Basic Training Part 2 (1st draft)
- GHR 103 – Reconnaissance (1st draft)
- GHR 104 – Windows Hacking (1st draft)
- GHR 105 – Linux (1st draft)
- GHR 106 – Vulnerability Scanners (1st draft)
- GHR 107 – Malware (1st draft)
- GHR 108 – Sniffers (1st draft)
- GHR 109 – Session Hijacking (1st draft)
- GHR 110 – Denial of Service (1st draft)
- GHR 111 – Web Server Hacking (hold)
- GHR 112 – Web Application Hacking (hold)
- GHR 113 – Buffer Overflows (hold)
- GHR 114 – Wireless Hacking
- GHR 115 – Mobile Device Hacking
- GHR 116 – Point-Of-Sale (POS) Hacking (in-progress)
Dark Red Team (DRed)
- DRED 200 – What is the Dark Red Team?
- DRED 201 – Scavenger Hunt
- DRED 202 – Packing
- DRED 203 – Hotel Rooms
- DRED 204 – Surveillance Operations
- DRED 205 – Counter-Surveillance
- DRED 206 – Escape and Evasion
- DRED 207 – Breach Doors
- DRED 208 – Audio Bugs
- DRED 209 – Hidden Video Cameras
- DRED 210 – Covert Communications
- DRED 211 – Leave No Trace
- DRED 212 – Exfiltration
- DRED 213 – Escape Capture
- DRED 299 – Go Dark