Objectives of Business Environment
The organization’s mission, objectives, stakeholders, and activities are understood and prioritized; this information is used to inform cybersecurity roles, responsibilities, and risk management decisions.
- ID.BE-1: The organization’s role in the supply chain is identified and communicated
- ID.BE-2: The organization’s place in critical infrastructure and its industry sector is identified and communicated
- ID.BE-3: Priorities for organizational mission, objectives, and activities are established and communicated
- ID.BE-4: Dependencies and critical functions for delivery of critical services are established
- ID.BE-5: Resilience requirements to support delivery of critical services are established